Yes yumin's kinda back.
&I wish i could die.
-
I popped online again.
SO boo to yumin's plan and yay to you guys betting i wouldnt make it. Ha ha (:
-
Funny how the words make the break is contradictory on its own.
Flip it backwards &it still means the same thing.
Just change the tense.
-
My left arm aches.
I just want to close my eyes and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Rid me of disease &obesity.
And sins.
-
It will actually be pretty long before i smile with my heart, again.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Previous Posts
- Okay. Don't arrow me with your I KNEW IT &listen t...
- HAHAHA so my current nick is : YUMIN SAYS SHES NOT...
- Oh whoopieeeeeee!Just 1day ++ to my blog's second ...
- GUESS WHAT? I AM SOOOOOOOOO GETTING THIS :DI am (a...
- A male version of JASMINTOHJIAMIN exists! ):As if ...
- Perhaps.
- Yumin is rather happy today EVEN THOUGH-she got br...
- Yesterday my long entry.. got striked off (THE X S...
- Like it'll still be here, HUH?NEUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
- MYBLOGV.CHIMMEH?ANSWER ME! =X HAHAHAHAHA.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home